I can't log in, what should I do?
Logins may sometimes fail due to various reasons. Here are the solutions we can offer.
Forgot Your Password
If you forgot your password, please follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click "Forgot Password" on the login screen.
- Enter your registered email and click "Send Password"
- Open your email and click the "Reset Password" link in the email we sent you.
- Enter your new password and click "Submit."
Note: If you had five or more incorrect login attempts in a short period of time, wait one hour before attempting to log in again.
If the above has failed, you may be blocked by our security system. In this case, please submit a ticket by following this link.
We Are Unable To Process Your Request
Our automated security system has discovered an anomaly within your account. Please try the following:
- Make sure that you are NOT connected to any VPNs or proxies. If you are, disconnect immediately and attempt to log in again.
- Check that there are no NO extensions, software, or devices are hiding your location or masking your IP.
If you are still having issues, please submit a ticket by following this link.
Your Account Has Been Flagged for Suspicious Activity
Contact support if you receive this error. You are receiving this error because you may have logged in through a country other than the country you signed up in. When creating the ticket, please include the reason why a different country was detected.